Financial Advice from Sudden Wealth Experts
What you should know if you win big
The thrill of winning and the rush of emotions that follow can make it hard to make well-thought out decisions. Some of our clients have told us that their worlds felt like they were turned upside down – that they felt stuck and unsure what to do. That’s where we come in. We will research your options and help you make the most suitable decisions. We will get your legal, tax, and financial team in place so and help you understand all of your options.
Here are just a few questions we will help you answer
- What are the benefits of setting up a blind trust?
- Should I have a plan before I claim the prize?
- Should I take the lump-sum amount or the annuity?
- Is it better to get the lump-sum and then use part of the money to buy an individual annuity?
- How can I make sure that I will always have enough money?
- How can I protect my money from others?
- What are some good ways to share my money with friends and family?
- How can I tell friends and family no?
- Can I afford to quit my job?
- How should I deal with the media and the publicity?
- How can I use the money to improve my life?
- What can I do to make sure my children do not become spoiled and unmotivated by the money?
- How can I pay as little tax as legally possible?
- How should I invest my lottery win?
Pacifica Wealth Advisors is nationally known for providing investment, legal, and tax advice to lottery winners. Robert Pagliarini has become the go-to expert for serving sudden wealth recipients and is called upon by the media for his insight into the financial and psychological issues related to navigating a lottery win.